5.28.2008

TWI Service FireFox Issues and Problem Solving Manual Updates

O.k. - two updates to TWI Service website:

1- Hopefully I've minimized some of the object/artifacts that tend to "float" on our Mozilla/Firefox users. I use Firefox myself, so rest assured that I will solve these problems as I can get to them from now through the weekend. I can't stand the problems we are having right now, but the links are still available to all manuals.

2- A cleaned up version of the Problem Solving Manual is now available, with all of the handouts and materials now in the back of the manual.

Since Firefox has just released their new version, (which is awesome) some of you may have issues. Any feedback on Firefox issues with the TWI Service website are appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your involvement is essential to ongoing evolution of the leadership community.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home