5.27.2008

TWI Service problems for Firefox browsers

For users of Firefox...you are likely experiencing viewing or resolution problems with the TWI Service website. There are two things going on here:

  1. I'm using Microsoft Publisher for creating the TWI Service webpages. I don't like it, but it is what I have and it is a WYSIWYG editor.
  2. I'm not a "webmaster", I'm a "webcrawler" more than anything else. As such, us rookies have a lot to learn and do when it comes to maintaining websites.
The temporary solution will be a REALLY simple site so everyone can download all of the materials, which you can still do. It's all of the other html scripts and objects that are all jumbled up. I'm working and learning as we speak so your patience is much appreciated.

Thanks! Bryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your involvement is essential to ongoing evolution of the leadership community.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home