7.16.2008

TWI Bookstore back online!

O.k., I'm finally plowing my way through the final updates of TWI Service. This past weekend I uploaded the TWI Service bookstore.

One thing I really like about the TWIS bookstore is that you have access to thousands of Amazon booksellers - translation: low cost books! I can't stand paying a lot for books, and if you wait a few weeks without jumping on new releases, you can save over 50% on even new books!

Check out the TWI Bookstore for newest lean books: Extreme Toyota and A3 Thinking. Your purchases through the bookstore ensures that the original materials are made available on the web and available to all people industry! Thanks for your support!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your involvement is essential to ongoing evolution of the leadership community.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home