5.05.2008

TWI Summit - New TWI Kaizen Manual Available

This week I'll be at the 2008 TWI Summit in Orlando, FL. I consider it a privilege to share some experiences regarding Standard Work with fellow TWI practitioners. Thanks to Jim Huntzinger and Dwayne Butcher for putting this event together. If I don't see you this week, maybe next year? See http://www.twisummit.com/ for the 2009 Summit details.

To celebrate the kickoff of the 2nd annual Training Within Industry Summit, I've made availabe today the Problem Solving Training Manual. It is located at my content website: TWI Service. Check out this manual and let me know what you think. I for one, can't wait to sink my teeth into this!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your involvement is essential to ongoing evolution of the leadership community.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home