4.15.2008

Mogensen article by Ben Graham

It's two weeks since I last posted...I've been busy with my company's annual Lean Summit. We visited Autoliv in Ogden, Utah. If you haven't seen this facility, you should contact the consulting arm of Autoliv and get in there. I've been involved with continuous improvement for about 10 years now, and this is the BEST application that I have seen. It should be, they won the Shingo prize at multiple facilities. Anyway, great job Scott and folks at Autoliv!

I'll be uploading all of the great TWI, Inc. stuff I found at WRHC back in March. Need to get the rest of it scanned in.

In the meantime, check out this great article by Ben Graham about Allan Mogensen -

http://www.worksimp.com/articles/allan-mogensen.htm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your involvement is essential to ongoing evolution of the leadership community.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home